Tuesday, November 13, 2007

241



It's a big day for Christian DVD releases as TWO high profile films drop today.

Amazing Grace - The box office 'smash' from last winter, a story of abolition in the UK, FINALLY comes to DVD. It kept doing too well in theaters, so the DVD release kept getting pushed back. No complaints. It's sitting at 71% on Rottentomatoes.com, which is like 'Citizen Kane' as far as Christian films go.

Flywheel - A reissue of the first film from the team behind 'Facing the Giants'. It's about some guy who has a bad marriage and sells cars or something. Honestly, I've been trying to stay in the dark about this one until I actually watch it, because that's how I dig on my film going experience. Odds are, if you dug 'Facing the Giants', you'll like this one as well. I've heard that the story is pretty song, but the film quality is subpar.

Expect reviews of both DVDs soon... The SC camp is a mess right now!



Save This Page Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: