Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Backstreets Back

Yeah, yeah, yeah... No posts in like... a month. I'm sorry. It's my fault almost as much as it's the fault of the US Government for blocking our site so that Jon can't update it. I've landed a new job and have been working crazy long hours. For me anyway. You kids might be used to 12 hour days, seven days a week, but us old folks can't hang.

Anyway, Jon gets back in about two weeks and I'm sure he'll be ready to publically shame me for my lack of posting.

So what's been going on? Christians hate 'The Golden Compass' (it started it though), MercyMe released a new record and it didn't go gangbusters like Casting Crowns did earlier this year (I think it debuted in the teen though), um..., Yeah. See? You didn't miss much.



Save This Page Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: