Friday, February 5, 2010

The Love Dare Part 20: Well...

Dare to take God at His Word.  Dare to trust Jesus Christ for salvation.  Dare to pray, "Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner.  But You have shown Your love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your power to save me from death by Your resurrection.  Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your grace."


I'm not even going to go into this.  The author's follow up the outright altar call of Chapter 19 with a dare to say the sinner's prayer.  This dare was left out of the movie Fireproof, but it makes a lot of sense.  For some reason doing the Love Dare caused Kirk Cameron's character to become a Christian.  I never, in a million years, would have guessed that it was because the book dared him to.  I have no idea how to respond to this, and it's taking everything I have not to peek ahead and see if I should just stop now.

Buy The Love Dare at Amazon.

Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com


Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links! Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: