Friday, February 12, 2010

The Love Dare Part 22: One more time

Love is a choice, not a feeling. It is an initiated action, not a knee-jerk reaction. Choose today to be committed to love even if your spouse has lost most of their interest in recieving it. Say to them today in words similar to there, "I love you. Period. I choose to love you even if you don't love me in return."
Another easy one, even if Nicole looked at me strangely when I said this. She asked me why I would love her if she didn't love me. Don't know exactly. I guess at this point in our relationship I don't have much choice. I've invested too much. If it was only a few weeks into our relationship and I said I love you and she said she didn't, then I'd have to be a fool for sticking around. Even now, I guess I'd be kind of a fool if she straight up told me she didn't love me. Maybe marriage is looking like a fool some of the time.
Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com

Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links! Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: