Monday, February 15, 2010

The Love Dare Part 23: Goodbye Lenin

Remove anything that is hindering your relationship, any addiction or influence that's stealing your affections and turning your heart away from your spouse.


I'm not sure what to get rid of here.  I've already cut out most things that were really keeping Nicole & I from talking to each other.  We have just one computer, we don't have cable, we eat dinner together every night.  The biggest things that keep us apart these days is the fact that our work schedules don't always line up.  There are always some things that I could get rid of, but I can't think of anything that is hindering Nicole & I.  Any suggestions?  


But The Love Dare at Amazon.

Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com



Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links! Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: