Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bringing Up Bobby

I recieved an email last week from the producers of a new indepenant Christian movie.  I really love it when someone does the hard work for me, and all I have to do is throw this up onto the website.  Thanks!

The movie is Bringing Up Bobby, about a teenager who is challenged by his older brother to figure out what he believes about his life, his family, and God.  The trailer is pretty non-existant, only giving a hint of hijinks that are sure to ensue, but even this short clip does give me a good family comedy vibe, kind of like the things that made me want to see Will Ferrall's Stepbrothers, minus the fact that it looked awful.  Probably too soon to say on this one, but...

But I also watched the trailer for the first film from filmmakers Nick and Chris Staron, Between the Walls, and it looks really good.  I also caught a couple of their "Pint Size Parables," a series of Christian flash animations, and they aren't bad at all.  I'm looking forward to seeing how this movie turns out.



Subscribe to the SuperCandid Podcast, the number 1 podcast for Christian movies

SuperCandid - The SuperCandid Podcast - The SuperCandid Podcast

Subscribe to the SuperCandid Blog


Save This Page Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: