Thursday, January 31, 2008

24 Hour Film Contest for Christian Filmmakers

This is filmHey there kids! Do you think you could make a better Christian movie than some of the ones we've reviewed on the site? Here's your chance! Christian Filmmakers.Org is holding a 24 Hour film contest on March 1. That's right, 24 hours to write, shoot, edit and submit the film. And believe me, if you have to put something on youtube it can sometimes take 24 hours to get it done right. Anyway, there's a $500 prize for the winner! You'rs truly just might enter, as I have another film contest that I'm going to enter on March 9 and I hope to have some actors gathered together for that one, so why not shoot 2 films for the price of one. Just kidding, the only price is my time, since I can't afford to pay anyone for anything. Check out Christian Filmmakers dot ORG for details! (I saw this news on Trivium Pursuit & The Panther's Lair at the same time) PS-Sorry for the slow news week, I'm digging but there's not much to report Christian movie wise this week! Look forward to a new podcast episode on the weekend though! Save This Page Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: