Monday, March 2, 2009

More admin stuff: New Feature!

I've added a new feature to the site.  On the sidebar you'll notice a feature "SuperCandid's Best Christian Movies." This is a list of links to the podcasts for some of our favorite movies.  I might put a list of our "Worst" movies, but it seems rather pointless.

I'm also starting a "SueprCandid Classic" series of posts, the first of which will be up later today.  We had a few episodes before we got our blog here, so I'm migrating them from the dark recesses of Libsyn, where they currently reside.  I'm trying to figure out how to put an easy access link to all our podcasts on the sidebar, but I haven't yet hit upon the  best way to organize it. 

Anyway, I hope you like the new changes and features!  Keep the feedback coming, I'm always trying to keep this the best site for Christian Movie News & Reviews.  Or at least the best it can be while I have 2 day jobs. 


Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com



Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links!
Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes
Powered by FeedBurner


No comments: