Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slides from the San Antonio Independant Christian Film Festival

 If you're like me, you might have read some coverage of the San Antonino Independent Christian Film Festival (like the really good coverage on Rebelution.com), and wished that you could have seen some of those talks.

Well, now you can have the next best things.  First, for those who want the visual aids, you can buy the slides from 7 of the lectures given at the Film Academy portion of the SAICFF.  If you're interested in learning about making your own independent films, or ff you really love Powerpoint, this is the thing for you. 

Even better, you can buy a 14(!) CD set of talks and performances from the 2009 SAICFF.  I balked at the $55 price tag, but for 14 CDs thats only about 4 a cd, and if each CD is full that's 14 hours of material.  When I first looked at this there was no listing of the content, but I sent them an email and I like to think that I caused them to post the list.  But, as we all know, correlation does not imply causation.  It could just be a conincidence. 


(Source - The very oddly named blog "SAICFF Semi-Sites Website Updates News")




Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links!
Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes
Powered by FeedBurner


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, nice to see people are reading my blog...I'll admit the name is odd, but it's what I came up with at the time.

(It's sooooo hard to explain over the phone)

I'll be posting a review sometime soon on the SAICFA CD's and eventually the SAICFF CD's.