Monday, January 11, 2010

The Love Dare Part 11: Just for you

Today was another easy one.
"What need does your spouse have that you could meet today? Can you run an errand? Give a back rub or foot massage? Is there housework you could help with? Choose a gesture that says, "I cherish you" and do it with a smile."
I don't know why these are supposed to be so difficult. I gave Nicole a back & leg massage. She enjoyed it. I watched TV while I did it. Everybody was happy.
Sure it wasn't that hard. Sure I do this all the time. But she needed it, and I count that as fulfilling this "dare." Since I do this sort of thing pretty regularly. I'm feeling pretty good about myself in "love dare" standards today.
Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com

Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links! Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: