Friday, January 8, 2010

The Love Dare Part 8:FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

FIRE!
"Determine to become your spouse's biggest fan and to reject any thoughts of jealousy. To help you set your heart on your spouse and focus on their achievements, take yesterday's list of negative attributes and discreetly burn it. Then share with your spouse how glad you are about a success he or she recently enjoyed."
You like burning things don't you? I guess the point of the list was in the writing, because here we are, just a day later and I'm being told to burn it. Unfortunatly, I don't have anywhere handy where I can burn a phone book sized thing, so I'm going to have to burn the list in sections. Just kidding. Although I didn't actually burn the list yet. I couldn't exactly take it into the parking lot and burn it at work, and then I left it there, which is the only place I could hide it where Nicole absolutely wouldn't find it.
I told Nicole how proud I am of her success in her new teaching position, and the progress she is making towards the next level of her teaching certification.
Compared to the guilt-fest that was yesterdays dare, today's dare was a pyromaniacal dream.
Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com

Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links! Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: