Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Love Dare Part 14: There goes the night

"Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they'd really like to work on. Just be together."
I didn't even have to try very hard for today's dare. It was almost done for me. I had plans, going to the gym, working out, something I do daily after work. I was even really looking forward to it, because I'd missed it yesterday.
Then, just before I get off work, Nicole calls me to tell me that we're having dinner with her sister for her sister's birthday. So there went my night, everything else put on hold until after dinner, at which point it's too late to really do anything else anyway.
Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against spending time with Nicole's sister or her family in general. But I don't always like having last minute plans made that disrupt what I had thought was going to be an uneventful night.
I have a feeling this post is going to get me in trouble.
Email us at supercandid at gmail dot com

Support the SuperCandid Podcast by shopping through these links! Netflix, Inc.Apple iTunes Powered by FeedBurner

No comments: